Marnwood School House is a beautiful holiday cottage with bags of charm.
The School House has a history dating back 200 years, it was originally used as a school house for the poor by Reverend Bartlett in 1824 The property has been fully restored to a high standard whilst still retaining its period character.
The property is two minutes drive from Ironbridge town, which offers lots of attractions and activities for all ages, as well as great places to eat.
The School house has secure off-road parking behind electric gates and sleeps 4 people. We welcome pets, but they can’t be left unsupervised.
- 2 bedroom galleried property
- Sleeps 4
- Linen / Towels Provided
- Private Parking behind electric gates
- Dogs allowed (but not to be left unattended)
- Children welcome
- Garden/Patio area for guests’ use
- Fully fitted Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Bathroom with Cast Iron tub